Jobs Jobs Jobs

I am still on the job search. things really picked up on Monday, today continuing. I hope that this streak of not getting work will come to an end this week. please dear readers send positive affirmations to help my weary soul. i am feeling the pinch of self doubt again concerning survival of this doldrum. I know that things will turn around. i have faith. but tonight, i am alone again, and feeling the winds of doubt.

thanks for being my silent support. and my cyber companions. may all your dreams come true. and all your financial burdens alleviated. namaste.

Comments

newwavegurly said…
All my good vibes for employment are being sent your way, Mellie Mel.
The fabric of the universe was woven long before we came here and nothing on its design is a mistake. I'm certain that what is happening, there is reason behind it. But I'm praying to the Goddess that she shows you the way somehow to a bright new future that you can be content and feel fulfilled in!

Love ya!
Your cyberbro...
edieraye said…
Ugh! I've been working on a cover letter for a week. Is it really this hard to find something to do that is fulfilling? A job where I get to make a difference AND enjoy myself. Is that too much to ask?
Anonymous said…
I'm feeling it too...searching for something else. I hope we all find our places in the sun.

And my sentiments exactly, edieraye!

Good vibes to all! >-:o)-<

Popular Posts