Sunshine

There ain't no sunshine when shes gone..

Sadly the June gloom of Santa Barbara is upon us now. the sun peaks in for maybe an hour a day, then *poof* marine layer. I am used to extreme sun, Texas sun. Beating down almost everyday from May to September. I dont mind the change so much, but its a bit cooler here, and find myself indoors until my blood gets acclimated to this California weather. Hey, anything beats the lizard type conditions of the swampland known as Houston.

patiently awaits the return of the sunshine in the middle of the day. and the funds to buy a plane ticket. ILYSYH. :kiss:

Comments

Not for me! Bring on the Santa Barbara Fog! Woo hoo!

Happy Mother's Day to you Mel!
Anonymous said…
Happy Mother's Day Melanie!
Alexandra said…
Fog and mist are cool....just not TWO FREAKIN WEEKS IN A ROW!!!

Amen, sistah.

Popular Posts