Five Things

Thanks to michelle, I have a meme. And away we go..

In my fridge:
String cheese and yogurt for the toddler
Sweet Pickles, Sugar Free Bread and Butter to be exact
Frozen French Fries, also for the toddler
Hard Boiled Eggs, for green salads and egg salad
Brita Pitcher of cold water, the one thing i will never do without

In my closet:
Guitar - borrowed
Chinese Party Lanterns still in the box
Clothes some that fit some that dont
Suitcases
A broken epson printer

In my wallet (or purse for women):
Diapers and Wipes
Pad of paper and a PURPLE pen - you never know.
Contact Lens supplies
Cell Phone
Blistex

In my car/truck:
Ball and Bat- foam covered.
Stroller
Kite - still in the package
PostIt notes - I cant remember much anymore. have to post it.
Car Seat

Five people I am tagging:
Anyone who feels that they would like to have a five things list.
I am not sure who hasnt been tagged.
dave
cyber bro
indelibra

Comments

Michelle said…
Your car has fun things in it like mine does!

*hug*
She sounds like a good momma to me! :D

Check mine out at: http://rednecknerdboy.blogspot.com/2006/07/five-things-before-you-call-police.html

Popular Posts