Goals

Someone asked me the other day if i had goals? Did I have a dream in mind for my future?
You know I dont have much of a clue to that. I have never been one to have goals. But now that I have a child, planning seems to be natural. It sure messes up the natural flow of stuff though. Pouts.

So I guess, besides my necessary goal of being a good parent, I should set some sign posts to where I would like US to be in the coming years. Life is getting shorter. And if I dont want to miss out on things, I must learn to take the pictures out of the filing cabinet, and put them on my desktop. Since that is what I stare at most of the time... :winks:

Goal number one: Learn when people are taking advantage of you. and Dont let it happen.
Goal number two: Become familiar with my passion, and create a life surrounding that drive.
Goal number three: Teach a little man to RESPECT women. And himself.
Goal number four: Get a place with a yard. so that the little man can run around outside.
Goal number five: Let there be love. For me and for the sprout.
Goal number six: Rinse and repeat. :lol:

Comments

bhd said…
What!? No goal of visiting the labs?
Goal setting is great!

I've had a few in my life. Right now, My main goal is juggling work and being a good parent to my PRE-TEENS..
(that's scary enough)
::Zissy:: said…
Do unto others and so on and so forth.......it's really that easy but not easily done.

Hugs, Zissy
David said…
um, yeah...kids change EVERYTHING.

Popular Posts