Say It!

Sometimes saying what you think is not always the best decision. But sometimes if you don't, it's even worse. Especially when you have a pretty good idea others are thinking the same thing. And its hard for us to not judge people, for we all have our own ideas about how our own world works. I strive everyday to keep my mind from saying all those mean hateful little things it likes to spit out about others and myself, in judgement.

So, when that little pot of misguided statements and thoughts gets full, some of them come spilling out. Its only natural. take deep cleansing breaths. realize whatever worth it has, whatever wrong it has manifested and move on. Peace.


Comments

David said…
at work, there are some people I have learned that it's est not to speak to at all.
**clap** Very Very True!

**huggles**

OK.. Maybe I am goofing off at work..
But It's slow and all of it is caught up..

Popular Posts