What a SLACKER!

I have been such a slacker the last few months. I will look for any excuse to distract myself from responsibility or real engagment in my life. I am tired. I dont know if it is low grade depression, serious lack of interest, being overweight, or what it could be. I am glad the weather is getting better, maybe that will spark some enthusiasm. who knows. Most days I would just rather be doing absolutely nothing, other than doing anything. has to be depression. sighs.

Any who, the little man's birthday is tomorrow and I at least have his present's ready. With more to come this weekend. Check for the blog about that on Sunday or Monday! :cool:

and thats all fholkes! *off to buy some party favors, and bake a little cake*

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know how you feel, sweetie.
Hey Mel,

Its been ages and Whoa! What have you done to the place? I barely recognized it without the black background and stuff.

So you're slacking off eh? Nice to know I'm not the only one anymore, course you DO have a better reason than me to be slacking off.

I still haven't touched my blog since whenever now, but I thought I'd drop by and see what you're up to.

I'm not sure how we even came to know each other online, is it through my friend Mybrid on www.mybrid.blogspot.com ?

Anyways hope the party goes well and it cheers you up a little bit.

ciao!
Hey, Melanie

I hope you are feeling much better today and tell Austin, Happy Birthday!

I know you will be having lots of fun partying..
I wish I could have a piece of cake..I love Birthday Cake!!
Best Wishes!!!!

Popular Posts