Ache

i ache. every pore in my body aches. I am not sure how much more i can handle in this world of love. it keeps tearing my heart apart. and i have to keep piecing it back together. I wish it away. i will away the pain. I make things happen in the meantime. Doing what it takes to keep my son healthy and happy. Fed, and not seeing his mom falling apart. Little by little, eroding into a void. maybe some word will come tomorrow to make me feel alive again. i dont expect it. not at all. but there is always hope.

Comments

Michelle said…
When the little prince says, "Mama..." Then you have heard that word that makes everything look and feel different.
Mermaid Melanie said…
oh michelle. he ran out into the STREET Today! THE STREET!

yea that set me upright really quickly. i realized my purpose for the present. to make sure he knows i am his guardian angel. and i love him.

:hug:
Lady Prism said…
I want my sons see me strong as well...they are 16 and 14...sometimes...sometimes...I wish they were just...you know...kids again...just like yours....right now...they seem to have their own world..spreading their wings sort ov' thing...i miss them...I miss having them snuggle beside me in bed...

and you know that feeling you said...the.."maybe some word will come tomorow to make me feel alive again"...yah..that happens to me too..every now and then...but as you said...

"there is always hope.."

Popular Posts