The Tree Blossoms


When I first started talking to you the tree was covered in nothing but blooms. When things went bad, all the blooms but two fell off and the tree was bare. As we started talking again, the tree slowly grew leaves with the two blooms on top still in flower. I feel like that describes our relationship. As the days grow longer the tree sprouts out more and more leaves. The tree is filling out with more growth everyday. I look at it and remind myself that sometimes rain falls. And it only makes the tree more beautiful in the coming days. Growing slowly towards the sky with the two blooms still unfolding everyday. And as they die off, the tree will continue to grow. And become a new vision all together.

A friend once said to me love is like a garden. You have to be patient and watch it grow. Feed and tend to it, but you can't force its growth. More and more i understand in my soul what she meant by that. And i feel honored to know you. Hope that you are honored to know me. LIfe moves on. Let us move on with it. Together.
SH-ILY - YCB.

Comments

edieraye said…
What is the picture?
Mermaid Melanie said…
one of the cards from the deck a friend gave me. its a man and a woman with their backs to each other. minds and bodies fused.

not sure what it means yet. :wink
edieraye said…
Thanks! Now that you said that I can see it.
Another thing though, Mel. From watching Nature work, I discovered that She knows what She's doing. In the context of this example you use, of the tree and the blooming, it seems to me that Nature is perfect, even when dealing with Humanity. And so if the tree loses its blooms, even for a while, I wonder if there is a good reason, even if we cannot see why it is. I wonder if you gained strength when the tree was bare, strength in some facet of your life that you did not have before?
Mermaid Melanie said…
yes i did Cyber Bro. that is why i posted this blog. it came to my attention this tree while it was in bloom. and i watched it throughout. it is in my line of vision from my front porch.

i gained alot of insight about what that was saying about our connection. wait and be patient. it will bloom again.

thanks for your words bro.

Popular Posts